Mexico, Mexico City East Mission
Sept 14, 2011-Sept 14, 2013

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Novmeber 14, 2011

Querido Familia,
I am now in Mexico. I´m sitting in the living room of our Mission Presidents huge house. They are possibly two of the nicest people I have ever met. Our flight was awesome and I had so much fun. It was so crazy how quick planes travel! We got through customs and everything just fine. Now, the other 13 missionaries and I are staying the night here in the mission home. President and Sister Hicken made us an amazing dinner and now I´m sitting here on their laptop writing you guys. Tomorrow we have a meeting in the morning and go to our exchanges meeting. Tomorrow night I´ll be with my new companion in our area. It´s very interesting here, but I´ll tell you about that on Monday, which is my pday. Well, it´s the other elders turns. So I´ll talk to you guys later. LOVE YOU!!

Love,

              Elder Danny Poulsen

No comments:

Post a Comment